Monday, July 5, 2010

My unforgettable school life..


i remember the day when i first entered DAV public school...it was in class I...earlier i was in some other school...a local one though..at ma home place... the first day was a formal day of introductions...with teachers,with batch mates nd wid the school...well i didn't wept on ma first day as most children do...bcoz i always liked stayin away frm home.. :)

i was notorious since my very childhood...so everybody used to be upset wid me..the nxt day when i reached school i had a huge f8 with a class mate in which i lost one of my teeth...though it grew up sooner...nd tht guy became my frnd...

With all ups nd downs i reached class 3rd...in dis class my sectn gt changed...now new students...new teachers nd a new task to make frns...well fr the nxt 2 yrs i didn't gt ny gud frnd...bt still was okay wid ma lyf...in class 5th many new students took admission and among them were satish kumar nd sagar ranjan...fortunately i was among the toppers of the class so teacher asked satish to sit wid me...gradually we became gud frns...he has his birthday on the same day as mine...so we shared a lot of similarities..he was staying wid his uncle nd lived alone...

Then came the final exam...chakraborty sir was our class teacher...
we had a day on which all our papers were to be shown...bt unfortunately the day bfore i had to go to my uncle's home which was nearby school...bt i forgot to take my school dress...so the nxt day thr was no chance of goin to school...bt i somehow went school in out dress...my class teacher asked me the rsn to which i lied tht i have my b'day today...well tht went well nd i gt 98 in his paper...so he was happy nd didn't scold me...

Thus wid many sweet memories we headed to the next year...in class 6th i gt frnds wid sagar...who is my best frnd now...he was a yr junior thn me...bt had jumped a class...so was wid me now...he was a cool guy..nd we shared a lot of passions nd interests...in the same year i started playing basketball...so with sleeves rolled up...finally i reached class 7th...the most significant year of ma lyf...

Hota sir was our class teacher...the most perfect teacher i ever met...then there were two new entries in our class nd both girls...one was snehi nd the other one priyanshu...i gt frnd wid snehi sooner...she seemed charming nd talkative..nd i like these kinda ppl...we grew more closer..nd lyk every other thing our batch mates started teasing us as couples nd all bullshit...though we remained frns till class 8th...untill somethin crap happened...

Tht fuckin brahma ma'm complained my parents with all bullshit nd i gt a gud scolding...since i was in mere class 8th nd a sharif baccha...so i stopped talking to her...bt gradually everything soothed down...

In the mean tym i got frns wid sweta nd priyanshu....we had gr8 tym wid each other...used to pull each other's leg...shared everything...nd had loads of fun...we had a grp of 6 ppl...me,sagar,harsh,sweta,priyanshu nd anuradha....now again life opened it's box with love fr me....though i didn't knew tht...my frns specialy sweta started linkin me wid priyanshu...sometyms wid sum other girl...bt i didn't gave it ny importance...our lyf was goin smoother...

With zeal nd vigour we reached class 10th...our boards on head...nd everybody after us shouting tht u have ur boards...study hard...nd all crap...bt i was always in my own...i had my different world filled wid happiness nd joy...then i had crush on a girl..she was a class junior thn me...well tht was a mere crush...bt unknowingly i started getting attracted towards priyanshu...we talked..we shared...we played nd laughed together...

The time was running tht fast tht we didn't even realised tht...boards jst sprang on us with its huge claws...bt we too were ready fr it...we had our xams...nd we did well..during these xams i had a gud tym with ma frns...bt aftr xam i stayed in jsr fr some more day nd went to kota,rajasthan...the most fuckin yrs of mine....

Bt the one thing i gt thr gud was tht i realised tht how much i loved her...so when i completed my 12th nd returned jsr...i proposed her...i was literally terrified tht what if she refuses...bt i was fortunate enough tht she didn't...i love her a lot...bt fate had somethin else fr us...we still cudn't be together as my father gt transferred to rkl...i gt a collg in bbsr nd she gt a collg in chennai....nd now the future holds our fate... :)

So tht was somethin abt me...hope u wud have gt bored...nd thnks if u had the patience to read it completely..!!

2 comments: